July 26-27, 2024
The AmeriServ Flood City Music Festival is a two-day celebration of American roots music attracting thousands of enthusiastic music fans to Johnstown, Pennsylvania every summer. The festival is typically held the first weekend in August.
- ANDY FRASCO & THE UN
- BILLY THE KID & THE REGULATORS
- DANIEL DONATO’S COSMIC COUNTRY
- ENDLESS MIKE & THE BEAGLE CLUB
- JERRY HARRISON & ADRIAN BELEW: REMAIN IN LIGHT
- MAGGIE ROSE
- MELVIN SEALS AND JGB WITH SPECIAL GUEST RON HOLLOWAY
- ORGAN FAIRCHILD
- RUNAWAY GIN: A TRIBUTE TO PHISH
- SMOOTH SOUND BAND
- SOULFUL FEMME
- THE HILLBILLY BISCUITS
- THE HYPOCHONDRIACS
- THE SALT BROTHERS
- WHISKEY RIVER PANHANDLERS
What are the dates of Flood City Festival 2024? This year, the event will be held from July 26-27, 2024.
Where is this festival held? Flood City Festival 2024 takes place at Peoples Natural Gas Park in Johnstown, PA. View on Google Maps here.
Does this festival offer camping? Yes! You can camp at Flood City Festival 2024. Make sure to check out our ultimate fest camping checklist for supplies.
Does this festival allow RV camping? As far as we know, this event is tent camping only.
To find apartments and hotels please use our widget below or click here if you want to save money by staying in a hostel.